Tuesday 30 April 2013

Formal Lesson Observation Two - Friday 26 April

I feel I have come a long way since my first observation. My behaviour management has improved, as has my rapport with the children. I am now more able to personalise learning as I have a greater understanding of the children's likes and dislikes. My pace is improving, although I still feel this aspect needs some more work so it is consistently good. I would now like to focus on using mini plenaries to progress learning and supporting more able children by challenging them each lesson. 

This picture shows my lesson planning for the Literacy Lesson.


Pictures below show my observation sheet. Throughout the course of the lesson my mentor was able to move several elements of the satisfactory grading into the "good" column. This shows that although not a secure "good" I am beginning to show aspects of good in my lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment